Monday 26 December 2011

Week 77 Punk

Merry Christmas. So much fun getting to talk to you last night. Its amazing that we could all be in different parts of the world, talking to each other. When james was on his mission, I remember gathering on our phone attached to our wall to each get to talk to him. Now everyone's on iPhones, and Free just types up a couple numbers on Skype, and we're all on the same call. Amazing how things have changed. I ate so much junk food as we talked!

Elder Frei enjoyed listening inand talking to you guys, he says he cant wait to meet you. Yes, my family is hilarious. I got to speak to his mom today, he has such a huge family. It was funny to get to hear his little 9-15 year old brothers requesting him to send home Pokémon cards and airsoft guns. Meanwhile Issa is older than most of the missionaries in the mission, and all she requested was more bookmarks. He also go to talk to both sets of grandparents, while me on the other hand, haven't had grandparents for a while.

Last phone call came and went to quick. Glad I wasn't in the hospital this time.

I have tons, like seriously, TONS of pics to send you, but I don't know if I'll get a chance today, unless another computer frees up in this place. This one isn't letting me plug into the USB. Ok, I'll send those off as soon as I get a chance. I think Elder frei may just forward some to me.

Love you all,
Elder Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment