Monday 2 May 2011

Week 48

Transfer calls came... and I'll be staying in Wonju with both of my greenies. I've now spent exactly half of my mission in Korea training new missionaries. And I've only had one white companion out of all of my companions.

Ok, so I wanna send some pics and I'll get  to call home next week on Mother's day so I'll keep this one short. I'll be calling on monday at 11am my time.


My branch is doing amazing. We finally got the Rescue Program going on here, and the members really embraced it. I'm so excited. It's a real blessing to get to continue serving in this area.


Lee Hyun-Su baptized his kids on Saturday. I didn't get to go, but I got to call them and all that fun stuff.

Ok, again, sorry for the short one, but I'll here you voices in a week. CANT WAIT!!!

Congrats to Adam and Leona!

-Elder Reyes












I'm a little under the whether in one pic if you're wondering 
why it looks like I haven't slept in 5 days.
Congrats again JAMES on COLUMBIA!!!!! 度度郴夸!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment