Monday 5 September 2011

Week 61

Transfer calls came, and it was exciting. I'm staying in Ju-an, and I got one of the coolest Elders in the mission. I've known him since he first came into the country. His name is Elder Warren from Utah. He is an amazing freestyle rapper, and built motorcycles before the mish. I knew him from staying at his house whenever we came in for meetings. Since I was in Won Ju for so long, we always had to come in the night before, because it was so far from the rest of the mission. Anyway, Elder Eisenhauer also lived with him before, and this house is one big happy family. A little too much fun at times, but it's better than the alternative.

The work out here is really getting a kick as well. We found a great new investigator, who I contacted a while back and then just called us out of the blue. The weather has cleared, and my new companion and I are good and healthy so I've gotten to hit the streets hard for the first time in like a month. It feels good.

This transfer has just begun, but I couldn't be happier. We've got a lot of new things we want to try for our area as well.

Ok, so there's only one computer available today, and I don't want to keep my new comp from getting to email his family. So I'll just say that things are good. I've got allergies again, and for some reason half of my eyebrow broke off this morning, but other than that, I'm okay. Thank you for your prayers. And thanks for the updates. I got a letter from Ryan Mayer, and I got to hear from Conor! Let them know I appreciate it. And that I'm a terrible letter writer so make sure they know I miss 'em.  I'd love to hear how everybody is doing. Take care, love you all.

-Elder Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment